Medicine Ball inSPORTline MB63 – 6 kg with the ability to jump is made of high-quality rubber material with anti-slip properties so you can take a firm hold. It is one of the oldest, yet still frequently used gymnastic equipment. Using a medicine ball, you can perform a wide variety of exercises for a full-body workout. At the same time, the exercise improves your physical condition. The ball can be also used when recovering from an injury. Medicine Ball inSPORTline MB63 – 6 kg is suitable for both commercial and non-commercial purposes and can be used by individuals, in pairs or in groups.
- High-quality medicine ball with the ability to jump
- Anti-slip surface
- Wide range of exercise options
- Weight: 6 kg
- Diameter: 24 cm
- Material: rubber
- Suitable for strengthening your entire body, recovering after an injury
- Intended for commercial and non-commercial use
- Can be inflated by pump with an extension for gymnastic balls (not included)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.